The month of February is synonymous with romance. However, why should you limit your romantic gestures just to 14th February when love is a celebration that can be enjoyed every single day of the year? In case you are feeling ready to go and woo your love with gifts galore, here are some ideas that would surely bring a smile on your recipient’s face and strengthen the bond of your romance:
- Chocolates: Though chocolates are projected as a woman’s favorite, men too like to be gifted with a boxful of chocolates. So, whichever side of the gender divide you stand, chocolate gift baskets can be a sure winner when it comes to picking romantic gifts for your beloved. Just make sure to opt for classic chocolates or gourmet chocolates that melt in the mouth and leave a rich aftertaste. After all, you should give into the sinful pleasure of eating chocolates, no holds barred.
- Wine: Raising a toast can’t be done without a glass of classic wine. These days, you can shop online to take your pick from a variety of premium selection of fine wine and personalized wine gift baskets that are sure to up the romance quotient of any occasion. A few selected online stores even pair their wine gift baskets with gourmet foods and let you add a personal note to the gift, thus making the entire gift giving experience bear a personal touch of your love and caring attitude.
- Delicious Nibbles: Romancing that special someone with gift baskets could often seem like an uphill task. If you are bewildered about what to choose on a date night or a movie night, a sure winner would be to pick up some food baskets packed with cookies, cheese, chocolates and other delicious munchies. From Epicurean cookies, Monterey Jack cheese, Nunes Farms almonds, olives, sourdough crackers and Bellagio hot chocolate, to classic wafer cookies, Jer's caramel squares, Ghirardelli milk chocolate and caramel bars, hot fudge brownie, Dolcetto pastry cookies, sugar cookies, salted caramel chocolate chip cookies and butter toffee pretzels, you will be spoilt for choices.
- Sports Gift Baskets: From football and baseball gifts, to fishing and golf gift baskets, you can choose a suitable one for your sporty valentine. Coming packed with all the gear and at times, some delectable munchies to enjoy the game that the basket is meant for, such gifts are sure to bring a smile on the face of your partner. Thus, it won’t be an exaggeration to say that for the sports enthusiast, hardly anything else can beat such gifts.
- Flowers: Though primarily considered a feminine gift, flowers and bouquets these days are equally acceptable gifts for both the genders. Thus, whether it’s a single rose or a bouquet of flowers in various colors, you can take your pick from myriad blooms available in a variety of colors to brighten the day and spread a cheer.
Love and romance are feelings that don’t need a specific day. You can make every single day romantic for your partner with small gestures and well planned gifts. Use the gift ideas mentioned above to set the right romantic tone to woo your love this season.