Old age is the reflection of a beautiful journey called “life”. It is a time to cherish that past filled with triumphs, tribulations, laughter and pain, all of which have contributed in their own way to create a beautiful present. Old age often brings experience and wisdom, which when shared by the seniors, can become the foundation of knowledge for the future generation. Therefore, old age is something to be proud of. After all, Henri Frederic Amiel rightly quoted, “To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living”.
This Senior Citizen’s Day, let us tell the elderly how much we love and care for them by presenting them with unique gift baskets and just watching the innocent smile on their faces. Colorful gift baskets, both general and customized ones, are available in many online stores. You just have to browse the wide variety to take your pick from them. Here are some ideas that can help you select the right gift basket for your elders to help them celebrate Senior Citizen’s Day in style:
- Organic Gift Baskets: Being natural and healthy, these gift baskets are unmatched bundles of joy for the seniors. Packed with farm-fresh organic food combined with some healthy pasta, sauces and breadsticks, not to mention a creamy chocolate bar at time, they pack a lot of variety that satiates the taste buds like no other food. No wonder why these unique gift baskets feature high on the list of many shoppers as offer yummy but healthy food options for the seniors.
- Wine Gift Baskets: A gift basket with two bottles of wine along with a box of snacks, cheese and dark chocolates is a fantasy come true. So, why don’t you make this day more special by gifting the elders something to raise a toast to? Some of the wine gift baskets may even come with a combination of roasted peanuts, hot sweet mustard and pepper crackers to make the celebration delectable. Bountiful Vineyard, California Splendor and 91 Point Spanish Paella are few of the classic varieties to select from.
- Health Gift Baskets: The best way to show the elders that you care is to gift them a customized basket of healthy goodies. These baskets contain various types of sugar free and low-calorie brownies, health bars, snacks, teas and other munchies. Heart Healthy, Sugar free and Diabetic baskets are some of those well-being packages, which will assure the elders that it is indeed a healthy Senior Citizen’s Day.
- Gourmet Gift Baskets: If the seniors of your house are real foodies, then these baskets offer a variety that you will never be able to say no to. Starting from their favorite wines, cookies, pasta and chocolates, to delicious cheese, wafers, candies and much more, you will get an exclusive range of items to fill your basket of love. Some baskets like the Country Gourmet and Classy Italian Dinner are specially designed to meet the preferences of the wisest persons of your family.
- Spa Gift Baskets: If your parents or grandparents are regular visitors to spas and massage parlors, then the Spa gift baskets are “the baskets” to select this Senior Citizen’s Day. A varied range of shower gels, body lotions, scrubs, soaps, scents et all are the actual essence of these baskets, which are often complemented by bath towels, slippers and relaxation CDs. Beach Relaxation and Harvest Spa Gift baskets are some that a senior will need to enjoy a spa experience right at home.
Whatever you gift the elderly this Senior Citizen’s Day, nothing will match your love, compassion and care. Your relentless support to their stooping shoulders and shaking hands is the true expression of your respect and love. And these beautifully wrapped gift baskets with a lovely personalized note will definitely speak for you a lot more than mere words.